Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I love this time of year. There are so many things to do and see. Here in Utah the leaves are changing. I love the yellows, oranges, and reds that fill the mountainside. It's so beautiful.
Last night for family night, we went to the pumpkin patch. There were a lot of other families there too. Alan loved watching the kids and he seemed a little surprised by the pumpkins. Oh, to know what he's thinking!

We found two nice big pumpkins for Chason and I
and little baby pumpkin for our little baby pumpkin.
We went at dusk and before we had chosen the perfect pumpkins, it had started getting dark. I think next year we'll go on a Saturday afternoon so Alan can play. Tomorrow night we'll carve our pumpkins and hopefully blog the finished results.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Love those pics!

Mimi Sue said...

Love your baby pumpkin. Mimi